Friday, August 20, 2010

Fair Week/Week 1 of Dieting!!



I know I picked a weird week to start dieting...lol ;) I am pooped after this long week! I didnt very well watching what I was eatting....which was VERY hard b/c of fair! No fried oreo's for me this year...lol! But thats ok b/c I am feeling GREAT. I am still have a hard time stopping the whole soda deal, but I have cut down alot and hopefully soon I will not drink it at all!!
I have gone on the treadmill everyday for 35 mins. And walked TONS "everyday" at the fair. Next week will be more settled down, and more dinners at home :) Which will be much better then fair food, hehe!
I cant believe I go back to work next week. We are moving our school to the Riverside Allience Church acrossed from the hospital. I am looking forward to a new start. Cant wait to meet all my little new friends, its going to be a great year :)Time to get my creative mind following ...hehe!!!
On another note...Ava is getting sooo exicted to start school :) She was so happy to hear that alot of her good friends are in her class!!! We are looking forwrd to going school shopping for new shoes/clothes/backpack & lunchbox!!! Where did the time go?????

No comments:

Post a Comment