Sunday, August 8, 2010

All About Me :)


My name is Kristin Hills Bazaar!
I was born Dec 30th, 1980!
I attended Hancock Central School & graduated in 1999!
I now work at Walton Nursery School where I am a teacher & I love my job :)!
I was raised in Fish's Eddy NY!
I have 4 "older" sister...Tina,Trisha,Bobbie & Johni!!
I have 2 wonderful children....Ava & Hayden!
I have brown hair & blue eyes!
My favorite color is purple!
I love taking pictures!
My favorite place is the beach!
I listen to all kinds of music...from Eminem to Elvis!!
I love to drink rasberry ginger ale!
My favorite book is Louder Then Words!
My favorite tv show is Kate Plus 8!...
My favorite movie is Dear John & Riding in cars with boys!
I love Fall!
My favorite holiday is Halloween!

Thats it for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment