Sunday, August 15, 2010

Diet Goals & Plans.....Day 1


Well today is the first day of my lifestyle change!!! I am done....
My Goals are:
To be Healthy
A good example for my daughter & son
My goal weight of 115
Confident about the way i look
Also to STOP drinking soda all together...(which is my biggest problem..lol)
Watch what I eat & how Much I eat
Get within the healthy BMI range
To start drinking LOTS of water!!!

I am done being and feeling fat, so it is time for a HUGE change! I understand it is going to take time but I will get where I want to be :) And I will look amazing!!! I cant wait! I will try to blog about it weekly!!!

Did 30 mins on the treadmill this morning & will be doing another 30 this evening!!! So I am off to a good start!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment