Friday, July 30, 2010

Where did this energy come from???


What a great day :) Woke up around 8:00.....started ripping apart the bathroom!! We are redueing it...new floor/new color/new sink/new sheveles! It is going to look awesome when we get it done :) I will post pictures later!!
After that had an awesome workout on the Wii Fit :) I was sweating my butt off & now I feel awesome!! Starting my diet back up and I am going to stick with it this time!!!
Next was laundry/dishes/lunch/baths....all that fun stuff!!! And the day will end at the race track to watch Kevin race :) We are hoping for a win tonight...lol!

2 comments:

  1. I have the wii fit too, but is this the game your using - biggest loser for wii? I have Wii Sports Active which is good, and just the wii fit plus game, which has a mi that tells me I'm obese - so we don't play with her anymore;) -- I also have Turbo Jam which is a video, but it's too repetitive for me. I need to get my but in gear and was wondering what I should get to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is the game I use :) It is awesome!!! I def recommend it.

    ReplyDelete