Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Goose Bumps!!!!


This might give you goose bumps, it def did me...lol!!! Well Kevin, Ava & I were eatting outside & out of no where Ava starts talking about dieing :( This is the convo we had with her....Ava-Nana colored her hair! Kevin-Oh really! Nana who?? Ava-Duh!! Nana Jill...(Im lookin at Kevin like WTH...seeing that mom passed away 5 yrs ago) Kevin-Thats kool. When did you see her? Ava-I dont see her, she is in my imagination! Me-Well what color did she color her hair?? Ava-Well dark...you know black!!!!
At this point I wanted to cry!!! Ava has never meet her, she has only seen pictures. I know she is watching over us b/c this isnt the first time something weird happened or was said!!
So the question is....Is she seeing her & thinking its in her imagination or does she just dream about her???? I might never know!!! But thanks mom for keeping a close eye on my little lady!!
We Miss You & Love You....xoxoxox

2 comments: