Saturday, September 4, 2010

It feels like Fall :)


It has been awhile since I have blogged :( We have been very busy!!! Took a weekend trip to Niagara Falls....which was kind of the trip from hell :( That we spent way to much money on nothing...hehe!
The air is starting to change and it feels like Fall....the beginning of school/high school football season/halloween! This time of year puts me in the mood to go back to school :(
Ava is getting super exicted about starting school. She got some awesome me clothes and a horse backpack..lol :) I still cant believe she is going to kindergaten!!
I have been working the last 2 weeks, we moved our Nursery School to a diff church so we have been working our butts off to get the room ready. I think things look GREAT and it is going to be a good year. My goal for the year is to be alot more organized!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment